Common

Common
''So many women can say they mothers but cant say that they wives"

Monday, February 14, 2011

Vday He say she say-Love is...

thought Id write something real quick concerning love since everyone seems to be in the valentines day spirit..just something I wrote about what i see love is who love is my experience with it and how I see others vain love and misunderstanding of what real love is ..Love is more then a feeling you get in your chest more then a emotion or lyrics to a song more then words..love is action it will cause you do something we all know that one man painted the perfect picture of love a living example of love a master teacher of what love is..THE only way to know true love is to know him love itself..jesus said it like this If you love me you would "keep my commandments" an action! God sending his son was a action .." he so loved the world that he GAVE! action . If somebody tells you they love you and never does ne thing for you ummm maybe you need to check that the door


they say love is blind
and often hidden to the eye
True enough I felt stevie but the
cross was my ribbon in the sky

I see love, that I think of,
who was really a living sacrafice
All that we will one day meet
up in a eternal afterlife

This love turned his feet in
a death driven direction
His steps giving affection, whaat did he say?
not a mumbling word was his selection

Only love could sit in this place, with all
kind of blood and spit in his face
Just to put You and Ezra in the lambs book
of life written in grace

I admit of disgrace was my first and middle
plus my last name
I traded like judas on love for cash gain, but love made
it all up into past blames

Forgiveness I ask shamed, thinking bout loves blood
and how it left such a mass stain
Caught me in my fastlane but waited just to show
how much this love is patient

In my sick conditions love loved this patient while
the world was dying he died thats why love loved the nation
But why love a nation? What is man ? But I guess
because we are all part of Loves creation

Is that why they say love is blind when
I repent and Jesus no longer sees nothing wrong
And way before I knew better I come to find and realize
how much this love suffers long

Even when I cussed and moaned, and lost my shining light
kinda like rusted chrome
Times I prayed amyss like a made a wish not believng
it would get thru like a busted phone

I guess I trusted wrong Thinking I was just alone and
this Love was just 2 much to own
Didnt understand that the love i needed was the love
that had touched the throne

In him is where I must belong ..cuz every other
love lasted for bout a second and gone
Cuz there were to many faults but this love
bears no record of wrong

Its yet Present and strong!
It died and rose in 3 days the tomb is empty
but doesnt mean the Evidence gone

And thats Evident holmes when its daily shown
when he puts his love and hope in dudes
Covering all faults and sins with his mercy,grace,and
great love by the multitudes

Realized real love was more then words more then
feelings when I was just a lost distraction
Love shows you better then It can tell you
and this why da cross was Action

What Greater Love? that he's made up of
and this what he decides to pour in his sheep
The Four L-o-v-e or agape cause he showed
us more in the greek

For all the hardcore in the street, there is a empty
nail pierced sore in his feet
For all the hell in the land, to feel his loving
touch he took the nail in the hand

For all those feeling like they tears about to drown
in mourn, from broken hearts thats been ripped down and torn
Full of dark clouds like whats found in storms, the Rock
Rocked a fitted nitted wit a crown of thorns

Thank God love looked beyond our faults and saw
a need and herd our cry louder then the sound of horns
Because it was too hard to walk in love when all
of the ground was torn

Thankful for the benefits of love along with
the all of the Paitence we aquired
Wisdom of love ..knowing that sexual passion is not
love thats only rooted in physical natures and desires

Desiring the materialistic is one of the most
common known wrong places
For finding love in Fashion a high dollar passion
for Cars with chrome braces

Nall that cant be and we cant see our perception
of love are off and our views is twisted
Even how we pick and choose at christmas we choose
to give but thats just when we choose a wishlist

I hear em singing about it but I gotta tell
that your R&b music missed it
Christ is the drive in our love and fact is
we cant move because the fuel is missing

But love is unselfish, sacrafical and for
others it seeks the best interest
Would rather forgive then judge and let
there hearts become a rest entrance

Tru enough some confess diffrent cuz they rather
seek justice then show compassion to other souls
But love is not racist but color blind and cant
fully blossom it self to others through color codes

the hands that this brother holds, stems from
the love of God that no other showed
No longer travel down vain rubber roads since
finding this treasure In him I treat his love as gold

The Job now is to let others know, How else
will they unless the believrs give it
This world would have never knew love
had not Jesus lived it

Another one By Ez Da Point

2 comments: