Common

Common
''So many women can say they mothers but cant say that they wives"

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bored Freestyling moment by DaPoint

I make my own way,I gotta different guide/Cant make the wrong play I cuz i try wat isnt tried
Yea I get critisized,like all my decisions lied/but all my visions ride,Cuz i got a different drive
Dont wonder where ill be im on a endless stride/Got greatness under me,i dismiss it when its pride
Cuz it just slows me down im glad that meanace died/Loosing can follow me but will neva get inside
I got a winning stride smooth movement peep my posture/Dont like the way i act,thats cool you cann keep ya oscars
Cuz Ima underdog nobody picking me/Drop me in hot water,and watch me make lipton tea
Dont run away from pressure cuz dat dont chicken me/Cuz i run with the best like scottie pippen feet
And when im feeling down My God is lifting me/I often go to prayer, because the trip iz free
Bringing all my luggage and all my baggage too/turning all my issues to cabbage stew to like the baddest flu
Im sticking to winning, My hearts the magic glue

No comments:

Post a Comment