Common

Common
''So many women can say they mothers but cant say that they wives"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Satans Sermons

You supposedly christians are no threat to my kingdom, your
consistent like waves flowing through the ocean/

You attend your congregations faithfully but
basically your just going through the motions/

Choir sounds nice the power the tanner brings
the hand clapping and the tambourines/

Its like watching a uniformed army doing the same ol stand up church or more like stand marines/

Your religion is tradition,and youll forever be in the same condition/
praying and missing,yea the churches boat is
rocking but you never changed positions/

I laugh at your same petitions,and you making your request known/

Cuz you pray and dont confess wrong,thinking you
got a blessed home,but wonder why your life is always
driven in a depressed Zone/

I got ya daughters in church competing with who got
the best dress on/and sons lusting for those who got flesh shown

And the elders believing and telling the youth that holiniess is in a dresscode/

You thnk i care about your leaders,that you exault to sit
in the seat praising God and lifting his feet/
Because later on when he alone,in public chasing women and getting his peak/
Behind closed doors tipsy mixing his drink/its back to business
as usual me sifting as wheat/

Wait I see,How he dunno he messing wit the girl with the fake id,plus H.I.V fornacating on liquor and weed/
Getting disease,bringing it back home to his pregnant
wife and getting them quicker to meee!/

I got these form of Godliness christians buying tickets to hell
and the tickets is free/

This is tickling me,I love it when you come to worship God from afar like he is a stranger/
Always speaking in tounges but never speak-ing
to ya neighbor
/Im a wolf and Gods Sheep- is- in danger!/

keep letting the sun go down on your wrath
and sleep-ing in anger/
One of these days Ill yet.... see ya lata/I bet!...these are gata,and that suit
is Itailian,
Satans Kodack moment in this picture you looked saved
shoot you was styling/No fruit never piling,thats cute the devils
smiling/
At you! cuz you a soon be on my desolote
devils island/
Along with hundreds of several thousands/
You hear the sermon on sunday but you pick
and choose commandments rules passed/
Fallen for the tricks I used to get you to ignore
the Breaking news flash/
Thinking you going to heaven on your saved grandmothers
used pass
/High Minded, self-righteous,better then others, attitudes
Not realizing your righteouness is as filthy used rags/
There is a confused Mass,thats in my plan
of destruction goin the way that seemeth right/

Assuming they clean and right, but oh so very far away from the redeemers light/Too concerned with the scene at night
/in the club high and they drunk/Like riots they crunk/till they feel wasted
like they bout to die on a slump
/I get em to try its fun/while they try and consume,getting high as baloons/They hunger for more they appetite thirst for sin
till they diets is doom/
Death! they lye in the room/
in that time yup I got mine ...beeep beep beep flatline
and they die in that tune/

I dont hear heaven rejoicing now
But i see hell is growing/And you don’t even know you doing whichcraft
but all you rebellious going/

Yea Dailly hell is enlarging..and seems like da christians cant wait to get here
cuz they coming in bargin/Im making them on earth my diciples I call
them my under sin sargents/

In church apethetic and lethargic,I paint like a artist
in the minds in worship I confuse the lesson/Setting up destroy targets in there minds that blind this
is satan and he approves this message!/

Ezra aka DaPoint

1 comment: