Common

Common
''So many women can say they mothers but cant say that they wives"

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MY Persuit

To my heart I am legend in the pursuit of happiness like will smith/but I had stop running 4a while, so now my legs just feel stiff/

But they still lift at the very thought of that real gift/Im determined to grab hold to it and destroy and just kill myths

/Pain on my heeltips,it rains and I still grips/the gravel of this journey and travel this feildtrip/

sometimes I feel whips,on my soul becoming a slave to my past/the result of a bloody heart that broke and the grave was my cast/

cuz for it to heal it had to kill and burry every thought that brought pain and stress to it/ressurecting,getting out that hurst quenchin its thirst with "loving my self" blessed fluid/

that was the first key, to destruction of the worst me now im like lets do it/
Me,Myself and I quest thru it,for happiness only,refusing to settle for whats next to it

im done paying for staying wit mistakes cuz the price flips/Happiness is in my gps and my eyes are locked on like vicegrips

Concealing my vision no longer,cuz I see heaven im feelin this religion mo stronger/if this aint right then.i ask this light to make me mo wronger
For a start I want your heart open,eyes open,mind open I gotta have u open#no "hoemonger"

Your smile can bring life to the lifeless thas perishing/Your strength can lift up Mt. everest I cherish it

Your eyes can connect with my soul givin me spirit/Your heart drives me to freedom liberty steering

You switched the gear in me cheering/my race on before my shoes even got laced on
i herd yo warmin voice saying stay strong

Enduring the pain and moments of fatigue knowing I got another lap in this
The thoughts of grabbin hold to you at the finishline pushed me to strive in my persuit of happiness

Misson accomplished as I had been accompanied by the spirit of true love
Im welcomed into a new life in your arms of new love you are everything I have been in persuit of

2 comments:

  1. A comment by a friend to this piece

    "You know I love I love it....its the bomb publish it like it is....who wouldnt love the romantic,comedy,truestort drama? And you give the word of the day: HOEMONGER classic!.......Your writing is from the heart and every reader should feel it.It digs deep,makes you think, then respects the struggles,while checking ur sainthood @the door aand making you wish you were that girl or knew one like her all at the same time.Good stuff as always"
    B.Mcdonald

    She was 2sweet for this!

    ReplyDelete