Common

Common
''So many women can say they mothers but cant say that they wives"

Monday, March 14, 2011

prayer

Dear lord,im in my secret closet coming before you as humble as i know how to be,not uppitdy/This is feeling like to much to drink, lord plz take this cup from me

Because lord im not sure that i can endure this suffering/God im one of your children right? but lately im feeling like u havent come to see wassup wit me

lord sup with me I need your company/I need u NOW,im needy and if thas greedy then your my gluttony/

Its like my prayers on repeat,u made me strong but sometimes its hard for me not to be weak/standing in mess thats at my chest and way pass knee deep

Im trying to be sheep,everyday in your past-ture/let me see what the end gone be plz press fast forward

These trials I didnt ask for it/My heart and soul is so broken and your the only cast for it/

hoping that i dont lose hope and never see my soul fall/they say only worry about what I can can control, but ill just trust u cuz u control all

fighting for my faith and joy like i got the violent que/i guess maybe im talkn too much so ill just take a silent few

DaPoint is youre wise and true my guide is you/but ill let you speak to me now as i quietly confide in you.

Speak to my heart o lord. *on my knees listening*

1 comment: