Common

Common
''So many women can say they mothers but cant say that they wives"

Saturday, January 1, 2011

"The Proposal"

I want you to know that out of every woman I've ever met..ur the only one that has really made me feel like my reality is better then my dreams.I Promise you I never thought there was a feeling that existed like this,until I met you.Everything now feels brand new.Daily my heart refreshes when I see you.And I want to experience this feeling for the rest of my life.And without you in it I know thats impossible.I feel as if forever is not long enough if im spending it with you.No I'm not perfect but noone has ever made me desire and strive for perfection as you have.and therefore with u I feel perfected in every aspect.I know without a shadow of a doubt your most definately the one for me.I want you to be a part of my destiny.Love has never been so real.So many times ive thirsted for it and I've never been so filled.This has to be the lords doing because ur marvolous in my eyes.*on bended knee* make me the most blessed man on this earth. Will you marry me?

2 comments:

  1. Bro can I use this when I get a good one? lol... this was good though broham keep'em coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Work!....I definitely heard wedding bells while reading.

    ReplyDelete